Gluten Free, Dairy free Pizza

Gluten free and Dairy free Pizza at Last
And it is easy and fast to make. Now I don't feel deprived. And I love a thin chrispy crust and this is a good one.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
I use Food for Life Brown Rice Tortilla
Spread a little olive oil on top
Then a generous amount of Tomato paste or GF pizza sauce
Sprinkle with Italian season mix and S&P
Add some of Daiya Mozzerella shredded  (or other) dairy-free cheese
on top. Then add what you like. I add diced tomatoes, sliced olives, shredded chicken and onions, ect.
Bake for about 10 minutes.

Note- I get all my ingredients locally at a gluten free store I shop at, so nice! I also use these GF rice tortilla for what ever recipe calls for tortillas. That opens up some more options since I can't have corn either.
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...